De Anza Tile, commercial tile installation contractor located in Fremont, CA has an immediate opening for an experienced Warehouse Associate. Applicants must have a positive team payer attitude, good organizational skills and a strong attention to detail. Experience in the tile industry is preferred. The job is physically demanding, the applicant will be required to pass a physical and drug test, able to lift and manage 75lbs and capable of fully performing all job duties noted below;
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Shipping and receiving
- Basic math skills, accurately count/track product, being received, shipped.
- Confirm receipt of shipments received-cross check Bill of Landing/Pack slip
- Certified forklift experience (loading/unloading)
- Loading and unloading material shipments
- Document delivery note & label materials
- Prepare material job packs
- Stored materials management
- Equipment management
- Breakdown pallets
- Inventory control
- General housekeeping of warehouse & equipment
- Perform all duties with a “Safety First” mentality
- Must have valid Driver’s License
Hours are 6am -3pm.
Compensation: $18-$20 per hr. + PTO, + healthcare coverage including medical and dental care.